My Personality Test

My Personality Type




Wrap Up
When I took the Myers-Briggs personality survey I scored ISFJ. People with an ISFJ personality type tend to be practical and like order and organization. Their motivation is driven by personal accomplishments and they like to keep to themselves.

I personally think this describes me very well. Like stated above, people described as ISFJ's are humble and caring people which I think describes me well. In contrast however, my survey results predict that I am only 9% of an introvert which I don't agree with. I think of myself as more of extrovert.

I definitely think this survey has helped me better understand why I like the things I do. One of my favorite things to do is listen to music. It's very individual and there are a variety of genres to match every mood. In addition, being able to relate to people through music makes it easier to communicate.

Also, through this project I've learned why I act the way I do in certain social situations. I tend to have a "go with the flow" personality type. I don't like being the one to make big decisions and I work well with others in large groups because I'm flexible and open to new ideas.


Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever, Beaver
When I took this test, it said I had a personality most similar to a beaver. This type is organized and has a drive to solve problems with a realistic approach. I agree with my results and believe it fits me almost exactly. When I read through all 4 options after taking it, I feel the beaver was the best fit for me.

Comments